Thursday, April 16, 2015

Achiever's night 2015

This time Skinny accompany to my 2015 Achiever's night.
Where they introduce Chesterfield into Singapore market.
Pretty honored to represent Yew Gee Hup Kee to go for the achievers.

I decided to bring Skinny along is because I wanted him to experience events like this before he go into NS life.
But glad he did enjoyed.

***
But first of all our first stop is llaollao

 Mannn, we must totally be given a vvip express queue...
 Our favorite Sanum
2 of our Favorited sauces is either Dark chocolate or the ello~
 A little snack before our dinner event in Ritz Carlton.
***
At Rtiz-Carlton
 Which would you guys prefer, with or without spects~
Handsome geek or cheeky him.

DOOR OPEN
 Isn't the napkin cute?!
I love love their varieties of  sauces.
I am in love with balachan, 2nd from the right XD
Can never live without.

I am a pescatarian so some of these food includes land animals and I wouldn't like to enjoy them, so I ask to change all of the land animal foods to vegetarian food :)
And they did, all food are side station plate-ed.

FOOD
My share
 Skinny's share
 Skinny doesn't likes seafood, so he passes them to me.
 This is mine, a vegetarian soup.
As for skinny he have his chicken broth soup~
 I and skinny don't eat squid, so... we eat the veggies and the AMAZING CRISPY FLOUR on the side.
 Fish

Vegetarian proteins for me

and Chicken for skinny
 Both  of us have this veggie.
 And ofcos, my endless flow of MUSHROOMS, that skinny gave me.
YUMMY, NOODLES~
DESSERT!!!

To be honest, their food are so-so.. Compared to mandrain orchard, their food is AWESOME.
But their vegetarian food is a little.
Its like if you want to have quantity, not much quality.
If you want to have quality, not much quantity.

We have a glass of white wine and beer throughout the night, in-house their red wine is not very appealing.

Event ended
 Off we go~
Thank you so much for taking efforts in making me feel great and comfortable.
Giving me your best even though at times pride put us down, but we must always remember to be humble, kind and gracious.



The next day we head over to music run.

No comments:

Post a Comment