Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A date out with Octina

 Out dinndinn with my girl Octina.

*Pardon for the pictures lighting, its screwed up.. *
 We had Pastamania,
Me having my favorite time for all :)

===========================================================
We went for some shopping after dinndinn, we stop by etude, and..... 
YES Being a typical LIBRA, She had a hell flicker-minded character that leads us spending in for like close to an hour, by just CHOOSING FEW NAIL VARNISH and ONE MASK.
WOW, nice one mannnn Tina.. =.= 


We had a good heart to heart for 2hours or more...
HAHA
It's never enough for us..
============================================================
PICTURES-TIME
We did not take much, because of the failed lighting at 1130pm =.= 

Obviously we planned out twinnzies outfit ;D
Meet OCTINA CHANG :D

Thank you for being such a Annoying BBG in my life.
I can't imagine anywhere without you living in my life,
even though now you're busy with your BOY.
But I totally appreciated that you took time out to travel from the East to the West just to meet me for dinner.
Even some people who claim they love me, are not willing to go till this extend.
But you being such a lovely girl, coming over twice to just find me.
Firstly is to pass me a surprise gift of "Gratitude gift" which I am really really touched to received :)
Till now its carved in my heart, its such sweet of you..

You're such a sweet heart,
I really hope your life will be filled with positive and lovable people.
No longer those jerks who tries to destroy your life.

Here's her website TYNXCHNG, do visit this sweetheart :)
Please blog more often for me to STALK.


No comments:

Post a Comment