Sunday, July 6, 2014

BINTAN Day3

LAST DAY IN BINTAN,

Took photos with DATO :)

At ferry terminal with mamaQuah
She''s such a beauty, so gentle, so generous and extremely humble..

Took few photos at ferry terminal, before departure.

Its kinda sad that my days are up here,
but I'm on a companion business trip, its not as fun as holiday.
But I do enjoy myself here :)

Hopefully I will get to have my own holidays with my love ones soon..



==================================================================
Here's a few fashion tips I had with me every time when I am travelling out of my country, read back my previous blog posts for more travelling Tips =)

When I am out overseas, especially in hot and humid areas, I keep my clothes simple and classy.
I prefer to wear one piece clothes, example.. Romper / Jumpsuit , 3/4 dress or a maxi. Most importantly if it is possible, all of them will be sleeveless.
And I will be wear flats all the way, unless I am able to swear myself from being a commando in those killer heels, if not.. NO.

Firstly, I will not feel all sticky with my sleeves or an uneven tan lines from my upper arms.
Secondly, I will feel more comfortable as it is already so humid.
Thirdly, sleeveless clothes automatically enhance your deltoids and making them appearing much chic and sexy, depending on the fashion outfits you picked.

I bring along one extra scarf for emergency cover-ups, one extra one piece full cover-up dress, in case I need to attend any functions, which I did in Bintan Day2

Since I am travelling to a Muslim country, usually I will wear the maximum allowance is sleeveless, but I will try to cover up till my knees area for respect.
I am not a jeans/long skirts or dress kind of girl, I am a tee and shorts person.
But I do really try my best in keeping a respectful image at the same time, not being so uncomfortable to myself, after all I am travelling to a foreign country, Impromptu decision is not advisable during those times, whether or not to walk back "home" or just change up any time I want.

I hope this tip will help you to keep yourself as comfortable at the same time, not being too judge-able in any other Muslim country =)


No comments:

Post a Comment