Sunday, March 8, 2015

1st of 2015

2015
I will try to blog often, have been very busy with my 2nd year finals.

1st Jan...
I spent my countdown with skinny at marina bay platform.
Watching local performance and Big Bang group performing.
Its been such a long time since I've been to countdown concerts.


2014
Typically a lot of things happen, here and there.
But I hope things will get better, even though challenges will never end but I hope to be a better person.
And as so, being a better person, better lifestyle involve criticism. Because Change fears people. And people don't usually get what it means to change for the better, because they could not face withdrawal syndrome and they could not face over coming cravings and satisfactions.
But that does not mean that person's weak or not a good person. Different people got different way of living their life, doing their things. And obviously it takes two hands to clap regardless if both are angry with each other or happy.
Thank you for the concerts and queuing up 1 hour to get drink for me below the drink section.
Really appreciate your efforts in trying your very best to give me the best.

Let's live life happier and be more gracious.
I will try to blog more often :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment