Sunday, March 8, 2015

Trip to Tampiness IKEA

First day of January, I spend my day with skinny's family.
Having our first meal at IKEA.

 I selected the Vegetarian section
 Skinny is really serious about his sweet chilli sauce, he even take a soup bowl to indulge it in.


Ok, Final taste of this vegetarian food that I've ordered.
 Which is my vegan meatballs and yellow veggie rice.

Honest opinion?
It taste REALLY BAD, I swear it is Cold, Fake, Dry, Not soft and tender (either Rice or Fake meat) 
And that white sauce over it? Worst combination..
It is pretty much horrible.
I had just a few mouthfuls (Trying to accept it, or to convince myself that it is Nice)

Not working at all.
I ended up eating the vegetarian spring rolls, eat a little bites of desserts and drink water.

I will Never recommend this to anyone, even their signature Chicken Wings have not been up to standard. I didn't eat it but my boy's family did, and they say it was not as good, its just really a normal chicken wings, or even lower grade than the ones outside coffee shop.

Their meatballs are still on pile with their standards, since my boy's family seems ok with it.

I really hope they can bring up the standards well again as what they have set for in the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment