Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A day out with KIM

#THROWBACK
 My Aries baby.
We rarely have time for each other, as I am schooling, she's working.
Our dreams in combining our Future together,
will Never change, but flourish together.

I don't tend to advertise my Life paths to people.
So yar, this few months of Ups and Downs.
I gotta sit down and explain things up to her, as she's rather concern about my life.

She knew Nothing of Anything in my life this entire year..
But, nonetheless, I got her while I'm waiting ;D


 ***
We went to 18th chef,

 Carbonara pasta

 Behind the scene ;DDD

 She's such a bubbly cute lady.

 She told me her salon did this for 160bucks.
WTF, 160... -.-
My height is not even up till there...

Student meal =D
Luckily I still have my student card whenever I go..

***
DESSERT
Seeing me getting slimmer/skinnier..
She told me, I getting sickish skinny looking..
Bring me to all sorts of dessert cafe and ask me to choose.
Well, seeing me getting skinnier, to her is really heart ache.
Health not that good sistaaa~

We head over to FRUIT PARADISE

I ordered Strawberry chocolate cake.
She ordered banana chocolate cake.

IT IS, AWESOME.
I NEVER have Sweet tooth,
I hate sweet stuffs.
But what amaze me is the texture of the crumbs and the taste of the sweetness is not overwhelming.
It is soothing and nice.

I Ordered a fruit tea.
She ordered a mint tea.

In the end, both of us realise we don't really like our teas.
BUT WE LOVE EACH OTHER'S ...
So, we exchanged..

***
Besties Time

Pardon for the lighting.

Thank you my sweet girl, for taking your Off day time out for me.

I LOVE YOU
Ever since I am told to take care you in Beijing,
Till now, you're still a Duty to me..
Keeping you safe and sound.

Next meeting is MAY
When I will drop by your salon to get hair treatments done :)





No comments:

Post a Comment