Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturdate

Today I met up with my girl, Catherine.
A sweet and lovable lady
we've been together since 4 years back, and we're going stronger each year.
I remember when we first saw each other we didn't clique instant.
Our relationship grows through years.

What Starts fast, finishes off fast.
What starts slow, finishes off slow =)

Clearly it speaks for us, that we take years to understand each other and finally opened up to each other.

Relationship that doesn't ends, but always flourish..
Thanks for the meet up and our heart to heart talks, with seriousness and laughter.
===================================================================

Today we had a feast (!!!)
Thanks to NJL, who passed me 3 coupons of his mum gave, but gave them all to me 3 months ago.
Clearly we're gonna be really Full ...
It's really nice, its just awesome.
You guys gonna try them out.
One of my Faaaaavourite Restaurant.
================================================================

My Lovely Girlfriend, Catherine.Boey
 Thank you for Supporting me , gave me Loves and Advises .


No comments:

Post a Comment