Saturday, April 19, 2014

SAGITTARIUS

I am #Sagittarius.
I carry my own, hold my own, and I stand on my own.

I am Extremely Loud and Default.
I Don't have any specific Favorites but I definitely know exactly what I want and Don't.
I'm very impatient and hot/Short Temper.
I'm extreme Loyal, but I know who truly deserves me.
I'm faithful, though I can appear alittle too friendly and helpful to others.

I'm Far from perfect, if you don't like, that's your problem to deal :)

Promises mean everything to me as a #Sagittarius, but once they're broken, sorry means nothing.

#Sagittarius will let haters hate. Where they are going, the haters don't have enough class to follow.

I love to do what Girls Love and Girls Hate.
I'm just All-In-One, Jack of all Trades master of non.
Dance, Ballet, hiphop, Jazz, Muaythai, KickBox, Yoga, Gym, Weight-lifing, Running, Archery, Singing.
Most of all, I'm a Beautician an Asthetician, also a Manicurist and a Makeup artist.

There's more of courses I would be taking up, Never ending for me.



GOODLUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment