Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cough

Recently, I've been taking care of my sick coughing friends and family members.
I've no problem in taking care of them without getting the virus or bacteria.
But ohwell,
I shared drinks and food.

And than Shit happens,
Yesterday was coughing entire day ever since I woke up and till before I close my eyes for the night.
 Herbal drink that my aunty prepared for me during midnight,
Cos I was coughing entire day.
It's.... Just, meh...

Today, only a few in the morning, a few at night.
So today morning she prepared one small cup for me again, which is a little better, less bitter..

Gotta take cough syrup now..
Yuck! It taste... gawd, who can explain..
Not fanciful, don't understand how people can be addicted to it..

Awaiting for the drowsiness to kick in ...


Chaos mofo~

No comments:

Post a Comment