Monday, April 14, 2014

crème hairdressing

Went over to crème and get my hair treatment done by my stylist Kim.

Graduated from Institute of Technical Education , hair fashion design course.
She's hardworking and passionate,
her enthusiasm really makes me admire her determinations in her passion.

I felt safe handling over my hair to her,
giving me all her best abilities and extra services that she could,
making sure I have the Best treatments under her Care. 

***
2013 OCTOBER WELLA COMPETITION

My Stylist, My Bestfriend

My hair was getting really brittle as I did multiple bleaching and hair dyes within a week for her Wella competition, she didn't Won by the judges, but she won over through most Lecturers and students eyes. 
To me, as a model. Seeing those passion that's burning through her eyes made me so touched and happy for her that she is willing to push herself to the maximum.
She is different from many one of us, she is weak in her international language (English) at that point of time, which made her even challenged to not be able to write out well on what art she's producing out.

Seeing her struggling on her words, which I couldn't even help, because I'm not in her course.
I studied beauty and know almost nothing about hair (other than knowing how to take care and stuffs).
But I couldn't help her in forming words in different designs / colors / techniques she used.

But she made her way up, now she's under crème hairdressing as a assistant, slowly building her way up.

***
Anthocyanin Second Edition Acid Color
 She introduced me to AHA treatment.

Anthocyanin takes on a different color depending on the pH balance of water.
It is called Hwachungso in Korean and is a source of the colors red, blue and violet.
The changing colors of (MAPLE TREES or MAPLE LEAVES) is caused by Anthocyanin.
This acid coloring agent - the source of a variety of colors - was chosen as the name for this brand as it symbolizes the modern person seeking difference.


 For first timer, like me.
She introduce me to get a darker color so there is not much color acids in my treatments,
as so it will protect and prolong my hair treatment and let it really sink in my hair, making my hair stronger and have that base protection for the future to color up my hair.

I chose dark brown, she added a hint of ash green.

Here's how I look like with the product being applied on to my hair.
Shiny and glossy.
 Using a Heater to warm up my hair follicles so that my hair pores are opened,
as so the product will sip in well.

Kim complained that I am one weird customer that the heater is being Blast to maximum meaning,
After level 5, next level is "maximum", I still don't feel Hot but just Warm, as for most clients they couldn't even stand level 1.
" I GOT THICK SKIN, CAN ANOT  "

 20minutes , she extended another 5minutes because my hair wasn't that long anymore,
so I kind of have a lot of left overs, she just smear it all around my roots,
now we've to let it heat up more for it to be a little more semi-dry.

 I can swear by, Kim's scalp massage is... Awesome..
My ARIES Baby
Fun Fact : SAGITTARIUS + ARIES = GREAT MATCH

 First she applied hair toner for me,
massage......
MINTY, ICY, FREEZING COLD

Followed up by Redken Hair mask

 BAM!!!
Blow dry time (!!!)
Hair's stronger and healthier.
She's making loose curl at the ends of my hair.

After treatments...
***
BESTIES TIME.
 If you put Aries and Sagittarius together,
When Aries and Sagittarius come together in a love affair, it can be a match made in heaven!
Aries and Sagittarius make great friends as well as lovers. They truly understand one another’s optimistic view of life. Problems are rare, but Sagittarius has an even greater need for independence than does Aries, who can sometimes be overly possessive. Aries is also a bit more sensitive than the fun and flirty Archer; Sagittarius can tend to put their foot in their mouth, so to speak, by speaking without thinking. The good thing is, both Signs are able to forgive and forget fast. They don’t have time to spend holding a grudge!
Aries is a Cardinal Sign and Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign. 
Aries initiates new ideas and Sagittarius will go right along with it — as long as they’re allowed to come along. There’s never any power struggle between these two related to ’who’s on top.’ Aries likes to have all the glory and Sagittarius is happy to control events from behind the scenes. Both Signs are better at starting things than ending them, which can be trouble if one or both Sign feels that the relationship is becoming stale; thank goodness that’s so unlikely! Aries does get bored easily, but Sagittarius always keeps life fast-paced and fun.

 Both Aries and Sagittarius are Fire Signs. This combination can produce an eternal flame. Both Signs are always on the go. They have endless resources of energy; it’s rare for one partner to fizzle out on the other.
No wonder she's my Girl.

Now my hair is darker, healthier.
AHA doesn't really smoothen your hair, but will strengthen and hint of color.
I really love my hair texture.

THANK YOU KIM.
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, to you my Aries Baby [15th APRIL]

The outlet that I went to was,
NOVENA Outlet
#01-65 Novena Square 2
(above Novena MRT Station) 
Tel: 6397 2622
Operating Hours : Mon to Sat : 11am to 9pm, Sun & PH : 11am to 8pm



Disclaimer : Self-paid Treatments and Services.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Abby

    I'm Agent G from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore :)
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Creme Hairdressing

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/creme-hairdressing-novena-square/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

    Regards,
    Agent G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply Agent G, Sure thanks for notifying me that's kind of you :)
      I hope the reviews I post will help others in knowing a little more knowledge and personal reviews of my opinion.

      Do email me if you need any clarifications , have a great blast week ahead =)


      ♡ abby

      Delete
  2. Very informative and thank you for sharing! I have to agree with you that natural skin treatments are better for our skin because they generally are safer and does not cause skin irritation. The common misconception most people have about charcoal is that they can cause skin darkening and does not realize the importance and help it can provide for our skin. skin bleaching.

    ReplyDelete